As part of efforts to meet up with the Club Licencing Requirements and ensure a statewide fanbase representation, as well as ensure effective/efficient safety and security measures in the Lafia City Stadium, the management of Nasarawa United Football Club has announced the appointment of nine officials to pilot the affairs of its supporters’ club for the next football league season.
The appointed officials include:
1. Bashiru Abdullahi(Alhaji Uba) – Chairman
2. Abdulsalam Abubakar – Vice Chairman
3. Jibrin Ali (Baggio) – Treasurer
4. Filibus Usman Ari – Liaison Officer
5. Mohammed B. Galadima – Welfare Officer
6. Mallam Mallam (Ayo) – PRO
7. Hamza Hassan Principal – Disciplinary Officer
8. Abubakar Shafa(Aso) – Marketing Officer
9. Usman Aliyu Mohammed(Win-the-case) – Secretary
While this is equally part of the rebranding process of the Club, the newly appointed officials are expected to reposition the entire fanbase of the club across the State for the purpose of cheering the team to victory.
Their inauguration comes up on Thursday, 15th October, 2020, at the office of the Club Chairman, Barr. Isaac Danladi, located along Shendam road, Lafia.